Firefighter Gas Safety 1" Valves
The AGV-100 & VAGV-100 series valves are used in large homes and some small industrial applications. At your home or office our valves work 24-7 to protect lives and property from earthquake related gas fires. Please remember our gas valves meet or exceed the requirements of the City of Los Angeles, and are laboratory tested and certified.
When safety counts, depend on Firefighter Gas Safety Products.
- Complies With All State, City, & Laboratory Testing Requirements
- Most Compact State-of-the-Art Design
- Best Flow On The Market
- Limited warranty (see Installation Instructions page for details)
- Automatically Shuts-Off Gas When Triggered by a 5.4 Magnitude Seismic Event
- Manual Reset Available On Both Sides
- Endorsed By the Los Angeles Area PHCC
|1" Gas Shut-off Valve Specifications|
|Model #||Pipe Size||Max. Pressure||L-W-H||Wgt||0.5"W.C BTU/HR
|AGV-100 Horizontal||1"||5 psi||4" x 1.75" x 3.5"||1.5||1,153||1,628||3'||30.2|
|1"||10 psi||2.5" x 2" x 3.375"||1||515||765||10.0'||14.1|
|NAVG||1"||10 psi||3.2" x 2" x 3.1"||1.5||694||947||9'||16.6|